Are you looking for an exciting challenge and experience in a professional environment? Do you want to work at the interface of political, legal and economic issues in the European Union?
Then, why don’t you apply to Alber & Geiger.
We are a leading lobbying law firm. We have one of the leading CJEU litigation units.
Alber & Geiger offers you the opportunity to gain an invaluable insight in the workings of a European law firm in particular, and of the EU institutions in general. We require self-motivated and pro-active individuals to support our team in its day-to-day lobbying and litigation practice. Our internship programme involves a variety of projects including, independent research, writing and analysis of complex issues.
- are committed, flexible and able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- have a good grasp of complex structures
- possess an excellent knowledge of EU law and very good English skills
Then, we offer you
- exposure to EU law and lobbying in a thrilling working environment
- modern and flexible working conditions from your home office
For further information please visit our website or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.